Zapanta Endowed Scholarship
Demonstrate leadership in health care issues in California; leadership and community service; must demonstrate financial need; must demonstrate community service in the Latino community; pursuing a career in academic/clinical medicine.
Only open to Keck Medical Students.
- Keck School of Medicine
- Supplemental Questions
- Student ID Number
- Current Class Year
- Please list any scholarships you have received this academic year from the Keck School of Medicine of USC.
- Please list and describe your academic honors/awards (Dean's Recognition, Weeks of Honor, High Pass, AOA, etc.):
- Please list your community service activities, dates of your participation (e.g. Sept 2013-May 2014), and the number of hours spent in each activity. The Scholarship Committee is most interested in the activities you have been involved in during medical school.
- Describe your commitment/service to the Latino Community.
- Describe you leadership experience with healthcare issues in California.
- Describe your interest in becoming an academic clinician.
- Please upload your CV.
- Show 4 more