Althea and Fredric Alexander Student Support Fund
Open to all MD students at the Keck School of Medicine.
Preference given to self-identified, underrepresented, minority students who are actively engaged with Keck School of Medicine Office of Diversity. Must also be in good academic standing and actively involved in community service.
- Keck School of Medicine
- Supplemental Questions
- Last Name
- First Name
- Student ID Number
- Current Class Year
- Name of Project
- Concise description of the project, including: a) What are your goals, short- and long-term?; b)If applicable, what is your target population?
- Please note collaborating persons or organizations.
- Dates of the project.
- Estimated cost--please provide the total and itemized costs.
- Please detail other sources of funding you are receiving for the proposed project.
- Please indicate your financial need for the proposed project (total cost-other revenues).
- If this project is part of a clerkship, away rotation or otherwise part of the curriculum, has this project been approved? If so, by whom?
- Are you in good academic standing? If not, please explain.
- Please upload your CV.
- Please upload any supporting documents.
- Show 11 more