The Terri and Eric Holoman Finance Scholarship - For Marshall Undergraduates Only
This application for the Terri and Eric Holoman Finance Scholarship is intended for continuing undergraduate students at the Marshall School of Business only. At the time of application, students:
- must be enrolled at USC in or prior to the spring 2020 semester;
- must be admitted to one of the following majors as of January 13, 2020: Business Administration, Accounting, Business Administration (Cinematic Arts emphasis), Business Administration (Real Estate Finance emphasis), Business Administration (International Relations emphasis;
- must be enrolled as a full-time (12 or more enrolled academic units) undergraduate student in both fall 2020 and spring 2021, and remain as a major in the Marshall School of Business for the duration of the academic year;
- must have completed at least one semester at USC by the end of the spring 2020 semester; and
- must have a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 or above. If your first semester of enrollment at USC is spring 2020, you are eligible to submit an application now. However, you must earn a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 this spring in order for your application to be considered further.
The USC Marshall Continuing Student Scholarships program partners with the USC Black Alumni Association (BAA) to award the Terri and Eric Holoman Finance Scholarships. In accordance with the criteria for BAA awards, applicants for this award should exemplify commitment and identification with the African-American community. Students should also be interested in the field of FINANCE, with positive consideration given to those with an interest in investment banking. This award involves a separate review and interview process which is coordinated through the USC BAA office. If you meet the above criteria, your contact and scholarship application information will be provided to the USC BAA for additional follow-up.
NOTE: This application is to be considered for the Terri and Eric Holoman Finance Scholarships only. If you wish to submit an application to be considered for all Marshall Continuing Student Scholarships, please be sure to submit the Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship Application.