Schoen Family Endowed Scholarship - For Marshall Undergraduates Only
This application for the Schoen Family Scholarship Program for Veterans is intended for continuing undergraduate students at the Marshall School of Business only. At the time of application, students:
- must be enrolled at USC in or prior to the spring 2020 semester;
- must be admitted to one of the following majors as of January 13, 2020: Business Administration, Accounting, Business Administration (Cinematic Arts emphasis), Business Administration (Real Estate Finance emphasis), Business Administration (International Relations emphasis;
- must be enrolled as a full-time (12 or more enrolled academic units) undergraduate student in both fall 2020 and spring 2021, and remain as a major in the Marshall School of Business for the duration of the academic year;
- must have completed at least one semester at USC by the end of the spring 2020 semester; and
- must have a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 or above. If your first semester of enrollment at USC is spring 2020, you are eligible to submit an application now. However, you must earn a minimum cumulative USC GPA of 3.0 this spring in order for your application to be considered further.
For this specific scholarship, eligible students must also meet the following criteria:
- must have received an honorable discharge from the U.S. Armed Forces and served a minimum of three years continuous, full-time, active duty during 2003 to the present.
Applicants are invited to share the following information for scholarship consideration: resume, proof of honorable discharge, and summary of active duty deployment.
NOTE: This application is to be considered for the Schoen Family Endowed Scholarship only. If you wish to submit an application to be considered for all Marshall Continuing Student Scholarships, please be sure to submit the Marshall Continuing Student Scholarship Application.