Study Abroad Grant
The Spring 2020 Study Abroad Grant is open to USC undergraduate students who are participating in their first study abroad program offered at USC. The purpose of the grant is to ensure all students have the opportunity to access these programs. In particular, the grant is intended to assist students with additional expenses associated with overseas studies (e.g., vaccinations, plane tickets, passport fees). Students must have completed the 2019-20 financial aid application process and must be admitted into a USC study abroad program for a full semester or year. Maymester and summer sessions are not eligible. Recipients may request to receive funding earlier than the university’s normal disbursement schedule to cover upfront costs.
- Supplemental Questions
- First Name
- Last Name
- USC Identification Number
- Are you a U.S. Citizen?
- What is your major?
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Year of Graduation
- Is this your first study abroad trip?
- Are you a financial aid recipient for 2019-2020?
- Short essay: How will this study abroad program contribute to your USC experience?
- Do you understand that in order to be eligible for the grant, you must be accepted into a USC study abroad program?
- Show 6 more