USC first-year undergraduate students are eligible for this scholarship. Preference will be given to sons and daughters of active, full-time employees of USX Corporation and its eligible subsidiaries. For consideration, students must have a cumulative high school GPA of at least 3.5. A cumulative USC GPA will be requires for consideration of renewal.
Students must be accepted to or enrolled in a business-related program.
- Supplemental Questions
- Student's Name
- What is your USC ID Number?
- Expected Date of Graduation
- What is your Major of Study?
- Do you have a need-based financial aid package for the 2019-2020 academic year?
- I certify that my parent is an employee of USX Corporation or one of its eligible students. Please enter your parent's name below or NA.
- USX Employee Information (Skip if NA)
- USX Position
- USX Unit/Company Name
- USX Work Location
- Show 2 more