Norman Topping Student Aid Fund - Preparatory Course Application
This opportunity is only for current and active Topping Scholars/Fellows
The Norman Topping Student Aid Fund offers supplemental scholarships to entering freshmen, transfer and graduate students based on the individual USC Financial Aid package. Topping Scholars have access to the Exceptional Funding (EF) Program. The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to Topping Scholars as they advance in their chosen field of study. The EF program encourages Scholars to take full advantage of university sponsored opportunities to enhance their higher education experience.
Preparatory Course Funding
- All preparatory course applications must be submitted by the deadline that is at least six (6) weeks prior to start date of the course. (For example, if the course begins December 5, the application MUST be submitted by the October deadline)
- Summer prep courses must be completed before July 31
- Eligibility maximum: One preparatory course during tenure at USC
- Supplemental Questions
- Name of Preparatory Class
- Location (Center Name and City)
- Class Start Date
- Class End Date
- Amount Requested
- Please explain why you are requesting to take this preparatory course. Describe in detail how it would support your academic goals and benefit your future aspirations.
- Show 1 more