Norman Topping Student Aid Fund - Honor Society/Professional Association Membership Request
This opportunity is only for current and active Topping Scholars/Fellows
The Norman Topping Student Aid Fund offers supplemental scholarships to entering freshmen, transfer and graduate students based on the individual USC Financial Aid package. Topping Scholars have access to the Exceptional Funding (EF) Program. The purpose of the program is to provide financial assistance to Topping Scholars as they advance in their chosen field of study. The EF program encourages Scholars to take full advantage of university sponsored opportunities to enhance their higher education experience.
Honor Society/Professional Association Membership Request
- Eligibility maximum: One (1) honor society and one (1) professional association per academic year
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you applying for an honor society or professional association?
- Honor Society/Professional Association Name
- Advisor Email (of Honor Society/Association if applicable)
- Amount Requested
- Please describe your interest in this honor society/professional association and your reason for requesting membership:
- Show 1 more