USC Dream Dollars Scholarship - USC Career Center
The USC Dream Dollars Scholarship is a unique award for USC undergraduate students who secure unpaid summer internships with a non-profit or government organization. This program supports students interested in gaining work experience from an unpaid internship. Students will be selected through an application and interview process. All internships must be a minimum of six weeks. The program awards a $1,500 scholarship to selected students.
The USC Dream Dollars Scholarship aims to assist students in financing career exploration in the non-profit and government fields. Students will have the opportunity to gain a career development experience through the program.
- Maintain good academic standing
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at USC
- Former USC Dream Dollar recipients are not eligible
- If you receive additional USC summer awards from research grants, foundations, or scholarships, you will not be eligible to participate
- Graduation date must be between December 2020 and May 2023
- Must have secured an unpaid internship prior to applying for USC Dream Dollars
In addition to this online application, applicants need to submit these additional materials (Resume, STARS report, Essay and internship job description) in connectSC – https://careers.usc.edu/connectSC/, Posting ID#192791.