Late Summer Federal Work-Study Application
The Summer Federal Work-Study program allows continuing students to work during the summer from May 9, 2019, to August 25, 2019, using work-study funds. The award amount for summer 2019 will vary based on amount requested and funds available. To be considered for the program, student must fulfill the following requirements:
1. Have submitted the 2019–2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 2, 2019:
2. Demonstrate financial need for both the 2018–2019 and 2019–2020 academic years. Priority is given to high-need students.
3. Meet all general eligibility requirements for financial aid, including Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) requirements.
4. Submit this application by 5 p.m. April 30, 2019.
5. Be a continuing USC student and intend to register at least half-time at USC for the fall 2019 term. Students are not required to enroll during the summer.
Note: Your current employer does not need to complete any information for your application. This is a change from previous years.